St Joseph’s School has a school Uniform; it is an outward sign of belonging to the St Joseph’s School community.
It is to be worn properly:
- When travelling to and from school.
- To Mass and assemblies
- When representing the School
- It is to be in a clean and tidy condition
- Hair is expected to be tidy and long hair should be tied back.
- Stud earrings, watch, hair bobbin may be worn.
- Due to safety concerns: earrings, neck pendants (including items of religious or cultural significance), bangles or rings are not to be worn by children
- All Items are to be named
ST JOSEPH’S SCHOOL UNIFORM
ST. JOSEPH’S SCHOOL UNIFORM PRICES (Stocks available from School)
Jackets: All sizes $80.00
Polarfleece Sweatshirt: Size 5 – 14 – $41.00
Boys Short Sleeve Blue Polo Shirt All sizes $28.00
Boys Long Sleeve Blue Polo Shirt All sizes $32.00
Black shorts: Size 4 – 14 – $20.00
PE Shirt: Size 4 – 14 – $28.00
Hats: Bucket Hats – $16.00
Beanies – $14.00
Sizes start at Size 61, which is good for new entrants in most cases, prices vary with size but start from around $95 up (available through school from Bromleywear)
Not Available from School: L/S Blouse (Style 87001)
Yr 7 & 8: Two Pleat Skirt (Style 27525 Polywool TRT004)
Split Hem White Blouse (Style 86983)
Girls: Plain black sandals or Plain Black shoes with white socks or navy blue tights
Boys: Plain black sandals or Plain Black shoes with grey socks
The girls’ tunics, polar fleece sweatshirts, sports uniform, hat, and school jacket are available via an order through the school office.
All other items can be purchased from normal retail outlets eg The Warehouse
*All prices are subject to change. If people are having trouble getting items direct from stores we can order them but do have to pass on the freight charge.